Intelagard has been building proprietary, multipurpose Compressed Air Foam Systems (CAFS) for more than 20 years. The patented mixing technology incorporated into these systems – which range in size from a small, 2 gallon wheeled backpack to a 500 gallon skid unit – creates a foam with a unique bubble structure that can adhere to vertical surfaces such as glass and metal. Successfully tested and used by the US Military for over a decade, Intelagard CAFS have been proven to be effective and efficient in a wide array of demanding environments and situations. In fact, the Intelagard Macaw® Backpack is the CAF backpack of choice for the US Military and numerous government agencies.
Macaw® BackpackA versatile CAFS widely used by the US Military Read More ...
Viper™ RECOVERYNew! Roll it, wear it or easily carry it on a motorcycle. Read More ...
Merlin® HandcartDual tanks and flow balancing for fire and decon. Read More ...
Merlin® MPTwin pumps and removable power module. Read More ...
SwiftCAF®Highly portable CAFS can be used to draft. Read More ...
SwiftCAF® ATVVehicle transportable for limited access response. Read More ...
SwiftRunner®Turns a UTV into a highly mobile response unit. Read More ...
Intercept®Medium to large-scale CAF skid system for trailer or vehicle transport. Read More ...
- US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- US Naval Research Laboratories (NRL)
- US Special Operations Command/NAVSPECWAR
- US Air Force Para-Rescue/Special Ops Teams
- US Army
- US Army Rapid Equipment Force (REF)
- US Marine Corps
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- US Civil Support Teams
- US Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- US National Security Agency (NSA)
- US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- US Police and Fire Departments
- US Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Malaysia Bomba
- Turkey, AFAD
- Ministry of Health, Turkey
- Czech Republic
- Indonesia Fire Service and National Police
- Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai, Jordan
- South Korea
- Crash Rescue/Response/Hazmat/Dive Teams around the world
Intelagard CAFS are constructed with materials specifically chosen to withstand corrosion and wear. Easy to use and maintain, an Intelagard CAFS is a versatile and economic piece of equipment that can deploy liquids, and both air aspirated and compressed air foams. Use a single system for fire suppression one day, decontamination the next, and clean a hazmat spill up the next week. One System for Multifunction, Multihazard Response. That’s the Intelagard CAFS.